Data protection and consent
We collect customer data in a number of ways, including:
- Requesting consent to send information by post and by email at the time of booking a ticket
- Requesting consent to send information by email to audiences completing surveys during and after events
- Sign up to our email list through the form on the footer of our website
- Printed Keep in Touch cards on display at Festival events
- Email sign-up sheets at events and exhibitions
We only send information to people who have joined our lists and we never share data unless consent has been clearly given.
You can unsubscribe from our lists at any time. There is a clear Unsubscribe button at the foot of all emails which we send.
Alternatively, you can ask to be removed at any time by emailing email@example.com, calling 01603 877750 or writing to us at Norfolk & Norwich Festival, Augustine Steward House, 14 Tombland, Norwich, NR3 1HF.
We are currenly in the process of reviewing our Privacy and Data Protection Policies in advance of the General Data Protection Regulation in May 2018. We will update this section of the website accordingly.