By joining one of our supporter schemes you will help us to continue with our ambitious community and engagement programmes - helping children, young people and their communities experience the very best of the Festival.
- £1.50 discount up to 2 tickets per event for single membership or 4 tickets per event for for dual membership
- Advance ticket information
- Priority booking period
- Recognition in brochure and on website
- Invitation to Festival Preview supper in February with Artistic Director, William Galinsky, and Caroline Jarrold, Chair of Festival Board (at additional cost)
- Invitation to a designated pre-performance drinks reception with the Festival's Artistic Director and Festival Board, including an opportunity to meet the artists.
- Priority access to sell out performances subject to availability
- An invitation to a Festival programme launch event hosted by the Artistic Director
- An invitation to the Festival opening night event in May
- An audience with a Festival producer, artist or associate prior to the May Festival launch (date tbc)
Cost £300 single / £350 dual supporter
Please download the application form below or contact The Development Team if you are interested in becoming a member. Telephone 01603 877750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To see just how your support helps, please view our ‘Reaching Communities’ brochure below which gives details of our three major community programmes.
Gift Aid and VAT information: For VAT purposes your contribution is split between a donation and payment for benefits as follows: The Ensemble single - Donation £249.11 / Benefits £50.89; The Ensemble dual - Donation £248.22 / Benefits £101.78. Gift Aid can be claimed on the non-vatable 'donation' element on The Ensemble supporter scheme as well as on pure donations.