Take part: Summer. Autumn. Winter. Spring.
PREGNANT WOMEN NEEDED!
We are looking for local pregnant women to take part in Summer. Autumn. Winter. Spring. part of Norfolk & Norwich Festival 2017. We’re interested in exploring how you might imagine the future – for you and your child.
- You don’t need to be visibly pregnant.
- You don’t need to have had any past theatre experience.
- You need to be comfortable to appear on stage in front of a live audience.
- There won’t be any lines to learn.
- You will need to be available for 8 rehearsals in Norwich during April and May.
- We can help support transport costs.
If you would like to take part or have any further questions or queries please get in touch:
Call 01603 877764
If you’d like to take part but feel that there are barriers to you doing so, please get in touch to discuss with us.
Summer. Autumn. Winter. Spring. is a quartet about the human life cycle - living, dying, and our relationship with time - from internationally renowned theatre company Quarantine. Each piece has a distinct focus: Summer. sees dozens of people on stage responding to this very day; Autumn. unfolds as a two hour interval in history, full of food, conversation and clairvoyance; Winter. meets a woman preparing for death and Spring. is performed by pregnant women and imagines lives as yet unlived.