Take part: Summer. Autumn. Winter. Spring.
There are things in life you can’t rehearse for...
Summer. Autumn. Winter. Spring. is a quartet about the human life cycle - living, dying, and our relationship with time - from internationally renowned theatre company Quarantine.
Comprising three live performances and a film, this piece of mass portraiture is epic in scale, ambition and subject.
Each piece has a distinct focus: Summer. sees dozens of people on stage responding to this very day; Autumn. unfolds as a two hour interval in history, full of food, conversation and clairvoyance; Winter. meets a woman preparing for death and Spring. is performed by pregnant women and imagines lives as yet unlived.
Summer. and Spring. will both feature local people. Want to take part? Please fill in the Google form here.
- You don’t need to have had any past experience.
- We are specifically not looking for actors.
- You need to be comfortable to appear on stage in front of a live audience.
- There won’t be any lines to learn.
- You will need to be available for rehearsals and performances all of which will be in Norwich during April and May.
- We can help support transport costs.
- If you’re interested in taking part but feel that there are barriers to you doing so, please get in touch to discuss with us.
If you have any further questions or queries about taking part please get in touch:
Call 01603 877764