Covid-19 Safety information for The Language of Bells
For the safety of audiences, artists, volunteers and staff we will be taking the following measures to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
The concert is being sold at full capacity.
Should we need to reduce the capacity for any reason, we will operate a last in first out system, based on booking. So the most resent bookings will be the first to be returned and the tickets purchased furthest in advance will remain. Any tickets we have to return will receive a full refund.
In order to attend the event, those aged 18 and over will be required to demonstrate one of the following:
- evidence of a negative lateral flow test, either taken at home or at a test centre, within 48 hours of the performance. Rapid lateral flow tests can be ordered for free here from the government website and reported here.
- evidence of double vaccination, where the second vaccine was administered at least 14 days before the event, provided via the NHS App (England, Scotland, NI and Wales Apps are all accepted), vaccination card, or letter provided by the NHS
- proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test taken within 180 days of the performance. You must have completed your 10 days self-isolation and no longer have symptom
- double vaccination, negative test or proof of natural immunity via an EU Digital Covid Certificate
Under 18s should take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the performance. Parents or guardians will be asked to show proof of the negative result on their behalf.
If you are unsure whether your vaccination certification (for example in the case of overseas vaccination) will be valid for entry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As well as the measures above we ask that audiences
- wear face covering (unless exempt)
- where possible, maintain a safe distance from audience members not in their party
- do not attend if they are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or have tested positive
All Festival staff and volunteers will be following these guidelines as well as providing hand sanitiser and enhanced cleaning of the venue.