What is Artsmark
Artsmark has been designed by schools, for schools, to align with School Improvement Plans and support core EBACC and STEM priorities, giving the curriculum breadth and balance.
As well as recognising schools that are making the arts come alive, the Artsmark award is a valuable tool for enriching a school’s arts provision, whatever the starting point.
The new Artsmark programme has a common sense application process that is light on paperwork and flexible to each school. It provides schools with access to enviable networks of leading cultural organisations that will enable them to use the arts to engage and develop happy, self-expressed and confident young people and inspire teachers.
Any school can apply.
Contact one of our regional Education Managers to discuss your personal Artsmark journey.
How to apply
- Register your school on the Artsmark website artsmark.org.uk.
- Development Day. Once registered, Festival Bridge will invite you to an Artsmark Development Day in your area.
- Submit a Statement of Commitment to Artsmark. This is the aims you have for your schools development.
- Deliver. Once you have submitted your Statement of Commitment you have up to two years to deliver your activity
- Case Study. Within those two years you’ll submit an evaluative Case Study.
- Level. Your Case Study will be reviewed by a levelling panel to determine your Artsmark level.
- Celebrate! You will receive your Artsmark level; Silver, Gold or Platinum. Festival Bridge holds annual celebration events to welcome newly awarded schools.