Artsmark has been designed by schools, for schools, to align with School Improvement Plans and support core EBACC and STEM priorities, giving the curriculum breadth and balance.
As well as recognising schools that are making the arts come alive, the Artsmark award is a valuable tool for enriching a school’s arts provision, whatever the starting point.
The Artsmark programme has a common sense application process that is light on paperwork and flexible to each school. It provides schools with access to enviable networks of leading cultural organisations that will enable them to use the arts to engage and develop happy, self-expressed and confident young people and inspire teachers.
Any school can apply. Our area already has 19% of schools signed up to Artsmark and this continues to grow.
Contact one of our regional Education Managers to discuss your personal Artsmark journey.
How to apply
- Register your school on the Artsmark website
- Attend a Development Day in your region
- Submit your Statement of Commitment
- Deliver- you will have two years to deliver your activity
- Submit an evaluative Case Study
- Level- once your Case Study is reviewed, Artsmark will determine your level: Silver, Gold or Platinum
- Celebrate! Festival Bridge hosts annual celebration events
Get in touch
Image credits: Masthead © Special Design Studio