The Artsmark Partnership Programme is an Arts Council England endorsed network of organisations who are devoted to bringing great arts and cultural opportunities to children and young people. They support Artsmark registered schools and other educational establishments on their journey to embed arts and culture across the curriculum. The programme was developed in consultation with the education and cultural sectors.
Our area already has 19% of schools signed up to Artsmark and this continues to grow.
The Artsmark Partnership Programme will have the following benefits:
- Engage and build new audiences through schools and families
- Support to map your current offer against Artsmark criteria
- Better understanding of the needs and priorities of education settings
- Strengthen your offer for children and young people
- Endorsement from Arts Council England and support to meet funding requirements for National Portfolio Organisations
- Contribute to, and benefit from, signposting and sharing of best practice across the Partnership network
Please visit the Artsmark website for more information.
Our next Artsmark Partner briefing session will be on Wednesday 13 September in Thetford.
How can I get involved?
If you are an arts or cultural organisation or venue and would like to become an Artsmark Partner you will need to attend one of our regional briefings, please register your interest below and we will contact you with more information.