Festival Bridge have established networks of arts and cultural organisations, creative professionals and educators across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough & Suffolk. Every partnership is unique.
Within these partnerships our Senior Managers work closely alongside education specialists in arts and cultural organisations, teachers and education settings and local authorities to ensure our region’s children and young people have valuable creative and cultural experiences.
Our current LCEPs:
- Enjoy: Great Yarmouth CEP
- Lowestoft CEP in partnership with Lowestoft Rising
- My Cambridge
- Norwich City of Literature for Young People
- PHACE – Peterborough Heritage, Arts and Cultural Enterprise
- Young Fenland Cultural Consortium
- Top Secret at Alconbury Weald
We are also developing and supporting emerging partnerships in:
- West Norfolk
- West Suffolk
Our Partnership Investment plan for 2018-2022 enables us to make up to 5 investments per year.
The aim of Partnership Investment is to attract and secure new sources of money not traditionally spent on arts and culture for children and young people in the Local Cultural Education Partnership (LCEP) areas.
Get in touch
Image credits: Masthead © Beth Moseley Photography