Festival Bridge have established networks of arts and cultural organisations, creative professionals and educators across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough & Suffolk. Every partnership is unique.
Within these partnerships our Senior Managers work closely alongside education specialists in arts and cultural organisations, teachers and education settings and local authorities to ensure our region’s children and young people have valuable creative and cultural experiences.
Our current LCEPs:
- Enjoy: Great Yarmouth CEP
- Lowestoft CEP in partnership with Lowestoft Rising
- My Cambridge
- PHACE – Peterborough Heritage, Arts and Cultural Enterprise
- Young Fenland Cultural Consortium
- Top Secret at Alconbury Weald
- Ipswich Local Cultural Education Partnership
- PEACH West Norfolk- A Partnership for Education, Arts, Culture & Heritage
- Periscope West Suffolk
- Norwich 2040 Local Cultural Education Partnership (emerging)
To find out more about these partnerships please contact us.
Top Tier Partnerships
Alongside our LCEPs, we also have networks that work on a county or more regional level. Our current top tier partnerships are:
- New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership Culture Board: Working Group for Cultural Education of Children & Young People
- Cambridgeshire Culture
- Peterborough Culture Board
Between 2019 and 2022 Festival Bridge will invest £500,000 towards the Cultural Education Challenge in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk and Peterborough.
Partnership Investment is designed to attract and secure new sources of money not traditionally spent on arts and culture for children and young people. Partnership Investment can only be released by securing at least 100% match investment.
Each of the existing 9 Local Cultural Education Partnerships in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough & Suffolk is eligible to put forward a proposal for £25,000 of Partnership Investment. Find out more here.
Get in touch
Image credits: Masthead © Beth Moseley Photography