Before any organisation starts to consider developing their online learning offer, they need to ensure that their policies and procedures are fit for purpose. This short learning unit explains how schools and other organisations protect their staff and young people online and provides suggestions and examples to enable an organisation to create an appropriate online safety strategy. Once you have completed the unit we would really appreciate it if you would complete our Survey to let us now how you found it.
Alongside the presentation, we have the following documents for you to download:
- PDF of presentation: Printable copy of the slides/from policy to practice
- The Toolkit: PDF of the full Festival Bridge Digital Content Toolkit
- Online safety within The Toolkit: PDF of the online safety section of The Toolkit
- Resources and materials – Links and further materials to ensure your organisation can keep up to date
- Checklist – a list of possible next steps and suggested tasks