A session to attend once your statement of commitment (SoC) has been completed and successfully submitted to Arts Council, and you have started working towards your aims and actions outlined in your SoC.
This session will take place online via Zoom and we will send you a joining link prior to the day. You don’t need a Zoom account to participate but will need access to a smartphone or computer with internet access.
As this session is focused around practice sharing and discussion, we ask that you use microphone and video capabilities on your device where possible.
Book onto this session if you:
– Would like to reflect on how to capture evidence of the journey so far
– Want to find ways of measuring impact and see examples of how this can be presented
– Get advice on arts and cultural partners you could approach for aims you are yet to achieve.
– Re-focus for the remaining time of your Artsmark journey
– Have a particular award level in mind (Silver Gold or Platinum) and want to know if you are on track to meet the criteria.
– Want to talk about the successes and challenges of your Artsmark journey so far and hear from others.
Duration: 60 minutes
Concessions: D/deaf or disabled, Full-time students, Go 4Less cardholders, Jobseekers, Over 60s, Under 18s 10% off tickets within certain price bands
Select a performance