Covid Safety Information
COVID-19 – Welcoming you all back safely
We are working hard to create a safe environment at all events. We ask you act responsibly to protect staff, artists and audiences.
What we are doing to help keep you safe while you are at the Festival:
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing face covering for all indoor events, unless exempt
- Provide contactless ticketing and payments
- Provide hand sanitising stations
- We’re strongly encouraging all staff, artists and crew to do regular lateral flow tests, and are providing tests to enable this.
Events take place at various venues. Some venues may operate their own Covid-safe measures. We will endeavour to contact you via email regarding any specific measures. Always check the venue’s own website where possible.
What you can do:
- We encourage all audience members to wear a face covering at indoor events, unless exempt
- Please do not attend events if you are unwell, experience any Covid-19 symptoms or are currently testing positive for Covid-19
Unable to attend due to Covid-19
If you are unable to attend an event for any reason due to Covid-19 you can exchange your tickets, return them to credit (which is valid for 2 years), or receive a refund.
The lead booker must inform the box office at least 24 hours before an event and we may require proof of positive test, please call the box office on 01603 531800 or if the phone lines are closed email firstname.lastname@example.org