Covid Safety Information
COVID-19 – Welcoming you all back safely
We are working hard to create a safe environment at all events and guidance on how they will be operated will be updated here. Please check back for the latest information. We will also email you in advance of the event you have booked for to remind you of guidance and any changes to how the event will operate.
Covid-19 Information for The Language of Bells
For the safety of audiences, artists, volunteers and staff we will be taking the following measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
The concert is being sold at full capacity.
Should we need to reduce the capacity for any reason, we will operate a last in first out system, based on booking. So the most resent bookings will be the first to be returned and the tickets purchased furthest in advance will remain. Any tickets we have to return will receive a full refund.
In order to attend the event, those aged 18 and over will be required to demonstrate one of the following:
- evidence of a negative lateral flow test, either taken at home or at a test centre, within 48 hours prior to the performance. Rapid lateral flow tests can be ordered for free here from the government website and reported here.
- evidence of double vaccination, where the second vaccine was administered at least 14 days before the event, provided via the NHS App (England, Scotland, NI and Wales Apps are all accepted), vaccination card, or letter provided by the NHS
- proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test taken within 180 days of the performance. You must have completed your 10 days self-isolation and no longer have symptom
- double vaccination, negative test or proof of natural immunity via an EU Digital Covid Certificate
Under 18s should take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the performance. Parents or guardians will be asked to show proof of the negative result on their behalf, which they can do by registering the test result online and choosing to register for someone else.
If you are unsure whether your vaccination certification (for example in the case of overseas vaccination) will be valid for entry, please email email@example.com.
To keep you safe while you are at the Festival we will:
- Encourage face coverings for audience and staff inside of venues and at outdoor events
- Provide signage and staff to remind everyone what is required – Give space, wash your hands and wear your face coverings
- Provide contactless ticketing and payments
- Provide hand sanitising stations
- Provide Track and Trace using the QR code or by speaking to a member of our team
Events take place at various venues. Some venues may operate their own Covid-safe measures. We will endeavour to contact you via email regarding any specific measures. Always check the venue’s own website where possible.
We thank you for your assistance and ask you help us make it a success by following all guidance provided to you in advance or at an event.
When not to visit
Please do not visit us if you or a member of your household have any symptoms, have recently tested positive for Covid-19 or have been asked to isolate following a Test and Trace call.
We are offering refunds or ticket exchange, at no charge, to anyone who contacts us 3 hours prior to the performance that they cannot attend for the reasons given above.
The main symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of smell or taste (anosmia)